- HSC/HSCC (Higher Secondary School Certificate with 50% overall to include 50% in 5 subjects (to include 50% in Maths for STE)
- FSc (Federal Secondary Certificate)
- FA (Federal Certificate in Arts)
- I Com (Intermediate in Commerce also known as ‘Inter’)
Each programme will have slightly different requirements, both in terms of overall points and certain subjects, so please check the relevant subject in the undergraduate on-line prospectus.
Normally Ulster University welcomes applications from students with:
- Successful completion of HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) with 75% overall where a course has subject-specific requirements 75% will be required in each of these subjects.
- Applicants must be aged 17 or over at the point of enrolment.
- Successful completion of Year 1 of an undergraduate degree with 50% or above.
Meet our requirements for undergraduate courses?
Typically we require applicant for taught programmes to hold the equivalent of a UK first degree (usually in a relevant subject area). Please refer to the specific entry requirements for your chosen course of study as outlined in the online prospectus. We consider students who have good grades in the following:
- 4 year Bachelor degree (if awarded prior to 2015 degree must include a final year dissertation or project)
- Master’s degree and a 2 year Bachelor’s Degree
- 2:1 - 65%
- 2:2 - 55%
- 50% or above can be accepted for applicants who complete LLB, MA English or MA Education from University of Punjab
Meet our requirements for postgraduate courses?
English Language Entry Requirements
Normally the minimum English language entry requirement is IELTS (academic) of 6.0 (with no band score of less than 5.5).
Some of our courses ask for a higher score.
If you do not meet the English language requirement we will give you a conditional offer subject to you meeting the requirement before the commencement of the course.
We accept a wide range of alternative English language examinations and tests
so please check the list of other accepted tests
There are currently no upcoming events for "Pakistan"