Live, learn and socialise in Northern Ireland for one semester or for a full academic year.
Why Study Abroad in Northern Ireland?
- Experience UK education whilst being immersed in Northern Irish culture.
- Land of Legends: Get up close to the iconic stories of the Titanic, Game of Thrones, Giants Causeway and more...
- Accessible to London, Dublin and the rest of Europe!
- Develop your English language skills and even learn a little Gaelic!
- The chance to explore the UK and Europe, broadening your horizons.
How long can I study abroad at Ulster for?
You can study with us for a full academic year from mid-September to the end of May. Alternatively, you can join us for Semester one September to January (Fall/Autumn) or Semester two January to May (Spring).
Study Abroad Prospectus
Our Study Abroad Prospectus contains everything you need to know about studying abroad in Northern Ireland. Download a copy or view it below.
In this section
Interested? Contact the Study Adviser for your chosen modules of interest for more information.
Find out whether you will need a visa to study in the UK, which type of visa you will need and how to apply for one.
Congratulations! We hope to see you on campus soon. Take a look at next steps to studying with us, including applying for your visa, travel arrangements and booking Pre-sessional English courses if you need it.