Faculties at Ulster
Ulster University is organised into four faculties, each housing a number of subject areas. You can review programmes and courses across all our faculties to identify subject areas you you want to engage with.
Four faculties, one university.
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Including Law, English, History, Irish, Media and Journalism.
- Belfast School of Art
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Communication and Media
- School of Education
- School of Law
- School of Applied Social and Policy Sciences
Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment
Providing greater integration of computing, engineering, architecture and the built environment to meet the needs of a modern society.
- School of Computing
- School of Computing, Engineering and Intelligent Systems
- School of Engineering
- School of Architecture and the Built Environment
Faculty of Life and Health Sciences
As a leading provider of health-related education, with almost 6,500 students and approximately 250 academic staff, we offer an extensive portfolio of accredited degree and research programmes covering seven exciting yet diverse disciplines.
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Geography & Environmental Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Psychology
- School of Sport
Ulster University Business School
With approx. 6000 students and 140 academic staff, we are one of the largest business schools in the UK and Ireland.
- Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Department of Global Business and Enterprise
- Department of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Department of Management, Leadership and Marketing