Find out how Ulster’s short courses can support your personal and continuing professional development (CPD). Benefit from a range of undergraduate and postgraduate award level courses or choose one of our expertise or skill building short courses.
Short and Professional Development Courses
10% discount for Ulster University Alumni students
More information on Alumni discounts
Find out more about the benefits of staying connected after you graduate and other services we offer alumni of Ulster University.
This discount applies to full-time and part-time postgraduate taught programmes only.
How our Short Courses and CPD can benefit you
View all subjects
- Gain specialist skills
- Personalise your modules that best fit your development needs
- Study professional relevant courses and boost your CV
- Differentiate yourself from the crowd
- Contribute towards the Postgraduate Certificate in Continuing Professional Development Award
Benefits of Short Courses and CPD for your Business
Find out why we're the best choice
- Build your skills base
- Strengthen your succession plan
- Boost your benefits offering
- Retain and nurture your top talent
Expertise or Skill Building Courses
We offer a range of expertise and skill building short courses, available throughout the year.
Thinking of a Short course? What can we help you with?
Short Courses and CPD Support
We understand that everyone's circumstances are individual to them. You may be returning to education,...
Postgraduate Certificate CPD Award
Awarded when a combination of short courses worth 60 credit points in total have been...