- Home - Ulster University website homepage
- Study at Ulster University
- Find a course at Ulster University
- Campus Life
- Research & Impact
- Business at Ulster University
- Graduates - find out about Alumni and Supporters at Ulster University
- Global Students – become part of our global community at Ulster University
- Current Students
- Staff Links – Resources for Ulster University staff
- Find staff & Departments – search and browse Ulster’s staff directory
- Portal – customise and access your online services
Our strong collaboration with industry is reflected in our dynamic course portfolio, cutting edge research and world-class facilities.
We’re proud of our wide range of corporate partnerships and work with businesses in many different ways; our knowledge can help develop and upskill your workforce, deliver expertise to help your business grow and find and keep new talent, as well as a number of other bespoke programmes and initiatives.
2000 work placements
94 graduates in work
45 mill investment
Only UK Institution in Harvard Business School MOC Affiliated Network
Top 10 KTP providers in UK
Work with us
Ulster University can provide options around placements, internships and volunteering.
Our programmes are designed so that investment in people is realised quickly and consistently.
There are different ways for organisations to access expertise at Ulster University.
Transform with Ulster - we believe in making a positive difference to society and the economy by creating strategic partnerships with industry.
The multi-site university in Northern Ireland with a number of venues on offer for conferences, training courses etc.
Businesses we work with
Get in Touch
If you’re new to our services or need further information on ways of working with us, please get in contact to find out more. We can direct your enquiry or discuss bespoke partnerships and tailored programmes. To find out more about the benefits of collaborating with Ulster, and the ways in which we can benefit you, talk to our corporate partnerships team.