Hi, I am Zibo, your Regional Manager
Welcome to your country's information page.
Here, you'll find relevant information for your country to help you make an application to one of our degree programmes, including entry requirements, Ulster University's events near you and even contact information for our local representatives in your country.
I'm here to help you with any questions you may have about studying at Ulster University.
Why not check if we're visiting your country soon for an event, or feel free to contact me via the channels below.
Social channelsUlster University on Weibo Ulster University on WeChat
- Successful completion of 3 year High school diploma with 60% or above with a pass in 5 subjects (must include Maths for STE pathway)
Each programme will have slightly different requirements, both in terms of overall points and certain subjects, so please check the relevant subject in the undergraduate on-line prospectus.
Normally Ulster University welcomes applications from students with:
- Successful completion of 3 year High school diploma with 80% or above
- Successful completion of National College Entance Examination (NCEE) (Gaokao) with 70% or above, to include 70% in any subject specific requirements
- Successful completion of 1st year of a 4 year degree with 60% or above
- Graduation Certificate - Specialist/Sub-degree programme (Zhuanke) with overall average of 60%
- SQA HND Business and Accounting - overall MERIT permits entry onto the final year of BSc Hons Business Studies with Accounting
Meet our requirements for undergraduate courses?
Typically we require applicant for taught programmes to hold the equivalent of a UK first degree (usually in a relevant subject area). Please refer to the specific entry requirements for your chosen course of study as outlined in the online prospectus. We consider students who have good grades in the following:
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree
- 2:1 - 75%
- 2:2 - 70%
Meet our requirements for postgraduate courses?
English Language Entry Requirements
Normally the minimum English language entry requirement is IELTS (academic) of 6.0 (with no band score of less than 5.5).
Some of our courses ask for a higher score.
If you do not meet the English language requirement we will give you a conditional offer subject to you meeting the requirement before the commencement of the course.
We accept a wide range of alternative English language examinations and tests
so please check the list of other accepted tests
There are currently no upcoming events for "China"