- Tawjahiya/Thannawija Secondary School Leaving Certificate - Acceptable at 60% or better in lieu of GCSE on a subject for subject basis (except English Language).
Each programme will have slightly different requirements, both in terms of overall points and certain subjects, so please check the relevant subject in the undergraduate on-line prospectus.
Normally Ulster University welcomes applications from students with:
- Diploma (2 years) with CGPA of 2.4
- Associate Degree from University of Bahrain with grade C or 2.0 GPA
Meet our requirements for undergraduate courses?
Typically we require applicants for taught programmes to hold the equivalent of a UK first degree (usually in a relevant subject area). Please refer to the specific entry requirements for your chosen course of study as outlined in the online prospectus. We consider students who have good grades in the following:
- Four year bachelor degree
- 2:2- 2.8/4.0, 3.5/5 or C or 70%
- 2:1-3.0/4.0, 3.75/5 or B or 75%
Meet our requirements for postgraduate courses?
English Language Entry Requirements
Normally the minimum English language entry requirement is IELTS (academic) of 6.0 (with no band score of less than 5.5).
Some of our courses ask for a higher score.
If you do not meet the English language requirement we will give you a conditional offer subject to you meeting the requirement before the commencement of the course.
We accept a wide range of alternative English language examinations and tests so please check the list of other accepted tests
There are currently no upcoming events for "Students from Bahrain"