Qualification - International Foundation Year
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or Intermediate Certificate with 50% overall (GPA 3.0) to include a pass in 5 subjects, including 50% in Maths for STE pathway.
Each programme will have slightly different requirements, both in terms of overall points and certain subjects, so please check the relevant subject in the undergraduate on-line prospectus.
Normally Ulster University welcomes applications from students with:
- Higher secondary certificate with 70% overall
- Successful completion of 2 years of an undergraduate degree with 50% or above
- 4 year Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh Technical Education Board with overall 75%
Meet our requirements for undergraduate courses?
Typically we require applicant for taught programmes to hold the equivalent of a UK first degree (usually in a relevant subject area). Please refer to the specific entry requirements for your chosen course of study as outlined in the online prospectus. We consider students who have good grades in the following:
- Successful completion of a Masters degree
- 2:1 - 60%
- 2:2 - 50%
- Successful completion of a 4-year Bachelors degree course, from a recognised institution
- 2:1 - 65%
- 2:2 - 60%
Meet our requirements for postgraduate courses?
GCSE Math Requirement
- Higher Secondary School Cert
- Intermediate Certificate
English Language Entry Requirements
Normally the minimum English language entry requirement is IELTS (academic) of 6.0 (with no band score of less than 5.5).
Some of our courses ask for a higher score.
If you do not meet the English language requirement we will give you a conditional offer subject to you meeting the requirement before the commencement of the course.
We accept a wide range of alternative English language examinations and tests so please check the list of other accepted tests
There are currently no upcoming events for "Students from Bangladesh"