Each programme will have slightly different requirements, both in terms of overall points and certain subjects, so please check the relevant subject in the undergraduate on-line prospectus.
Normally Ulster University welcomes applications from students with:
- Diplôme du Baccalauréat 12/20
- Diplome d’Etudes Universitaires Generales (DEUG) with a score of at least 13
- Certificat Universitaire d’Etudes Litteraires (CUEL)
- Diplome d’Etudes Universitaires de Technologie (DEUT)
- Diplôme de Tecnicien Spécialisé
- Brevet de Technicien Supérieur
Meet our requirements for undergraduate courses?
Typically we require applicant for taught programmes to hold the equivalent of a UK first degree (usually in a relevant subject area). Please refer to the specific entry requirements for your chosen course of study as outlined in the online prospectus. We consider students who have good grades in the following:
- Diplôme d'Ēcoles/Nationales de Commerce et de Gestion Licence
- Diplôme du Cycle Normal
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur di Ētat
Meet our requirements for postgraduate courses?
English Language Entry Requirements
Normally the minimum English language entry requirement is IELTS (academic) of 6.0 (with no band score of less than 5.5).
Some of our courses ask for a higher score.
If you do not meet the English language requirement we will give you a conditional offer subject to you meeting the requirement before the commencement of the course.
We accept a wide range of alternative English language examinations and tests
so please check the list of other accepted tests
There are currently no upcoming events for "Morocco"