Access the Online Modules Catalogue.
The Module Office creates and updates modules and the associated CRN numbers for all Ulster University programmes. The University regularly ‘refreshes’ courses to make sure they are as up-to-date as possible. The University calls this process 'academic revalidation’. The Module Office is responsible for updating modules following academic revalidation to ensure you can register and then enroll annually to progress through your studies.
It is important that Module Information is up-to-date, as our module database is linked to a number of web-based systems related to your record, including:
- Your Examinations Timetable
- Your Blackboard information
- The Online Enrolment
- Our Online Modules Catalogue
- Student Lists and Email used by your Course Director to contact you
- To produce your Transcript
- The Library to catalogue subjects
- Student Finance to ensure correct finance is provided
You can view modules relevant to your studies by searching on the Online Modules Catalogue:
In this section
Change of Course
Find out more about where to seek advice and what financial help you are entitled to.