There will be limited formal campus examinations in academic year 2021/22. Some may be online. Module coordinators will advise further.
Supplementary Examination Timetable: 17- 25 August 2022
Exam Timetable Release Dates
- Final timetable available from Thursday 14 July 2022
- Personal timetable available from Monday 18 July 2022
Personal Examination Timetables
Your Personal Examination Timetable will only be available on the Student Portal, Exams Timetable tile not later than 12 noon on Monday 18 July 2022. Please remember to make a note of your seat number for each exam as detailed on your personal examination timetable. Please ensure you carefully check that you are enrolled for the correct modules and that all your examinations are listed.
Devices, Unauthorized items and Valuables
Depending on the examination room, you will either be asked to leave your belongings outside the room or within a designated section of the room.
- If your belongings are to be left outside, you may place your phone (turned off) in the plastic box on your desk.
- No electronic devices (phones, smartwatches, tablets) or unauthorized items (notes, calculators) are allowed on your person or on your desk (except for phones/smartwatches placed in the plastic box provided).
- If you have such items on your person (even if you did not use them), your exam will be declared void and you will be required to leave the exam with a mark of 0 awarded to you.
- The University does not accept responsibility for personal items lost or stolen, items are left at your own risk.
|Examination Period||Timetable Publication Date|
05/01/22 - 15/01/22
09/05/22 - 24/05/22
Supplementary / Re-sits
17/08/22 - 25/08/22
05/09/22 - 09/09/22