Find out more about Alumni Discount.
Eligible Ulster University alumni commencing a programme with an intake year from 2015/16 will receive a 10% discount on their tuition fees.
This discount applies to full-time and part-time postgraduate taught programmes and the Graduate Diploma in Accounting only and excludes PGCE and PhD programmes.
You will qualify for our alumni discount if you have successfully completed an Ulster University:
- Undergraduate degree programme to include honours, non-honours and integrated masters.
- Masters’ programme including a postgraduate certificate/diploma and a PhD.
- Study year abroad programme.
The alumni discount is not available to:
- Associate students who have completed a validated programme.
- Lower undergraduate degree awards such as an associate bachelor’s degree, advanced diploma, CERT, graduate diploma, etc.
You will qualify for the alumni discount regardless of when you finished your previous eligible programme.
Find out more about our Postgraduate programmes at Ulster University.