As well as your must-haves, there are also plenty of items that will come in handy and make life easier, but remember, your shopping doesn’t have to break the bank! You’ll find great deals in shopping outlets such as Primark, Ikea, Amazon, The Range – so shop around and find the best deals!
Uni Essential Checklist
Check off these must-have items from your list!
- Nice bedding
- Fluffy socks
Because comfort is key!
- Lights for your bedroom* - Guaranteed to brighten up any room.
- Eye mask and earplugs – they might come in handy with lively housemates
- Pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses – your kitchen basics
- Deep fill toastie maker - Who doesn’t love a toastie?
- Pizza Cutter – Might be your most used item!
- Tin opener – Very. Important.
- A decent cookbook – you’ll find easy, fun recipes in the likes of: Nosh for Students: a fun student cookbook and BBC Good Food Student recipes
- Weekly planner – So you’re super organised from the get-go!
- Desk Organiser – Excellent for small spaces
Don’t forget your student ID is your gateway to amazing savings available at a huge range of retailers.
When shopping, make sure to ask at the check-out if they offer student discount. If you haven’t heard of UniDays take a look at all the offers and discounts just for you.