John J Sweeney Scholarship
The John J Sweeney Scholarship will support US students enrolled to study full-time on selected MSc or MA courses at Ulster University.
The John J Sweeney Scholarship at Ulster University is currently closed for applications.
The John J Sweeney Scholarship will support US students enrolled to study full-time on the following MSc or MA at Ulster University:
- Access to Justice, Master of Laws
- Community Youth Work, Master of Science
- Construction Business and Leadership (with management specialisms), Master of Science
- Executive Leadership, Master of Science
- Human Rights Law and Transitional Justice, Master of Laws
- Management and Corporate Governance, Master of Science
- Manufacturing Management, Master of Science
- Peace and Conflict Studies, Master of Science
- Social Policy, Master of Science
The Scholarship will be open to all US citizens who:
- Have been offered a full-time place on one of the above MSc or MA and have made a firm commitment to Ulster University during the admissions phase
- Are a US union member; or
- Have a familial connection to a US union member (mother, father, sibling, aunt, uncle, grandparent); or
- Can provide a reference letter from a union sponsor.
The Scholarship is valued at $20,000 and will be used in support of full fees and some living expenses.
For students entering the 2020/21 academic year, applications will be open in April 2020.
For information on being an international student at Ulster University, please visit https://www.ulster.ac.uk/global