Core Facility Units: Biomedical Sciences Research Institute
Learn more about our state-of-the-art equipment, specialist laboratories and infrastructure.
- Advanced bioimaging/microscopy laboratories
- Facilities for use and storage of mammalian cells and tissues
- Genomics research laboratories
- Mass spectrometric analysis
- Facilities for clinical research & human intervention studies/trials
- Facilities for in vivo studies
- Facilities for pharmaceutical research
- Facilities for vision research studies
Business Development Manager
School of Biomedical Sciences
Our world-class facilties
In this section
Bioimaging Core Facility
A unique opportunity for access to imaging modalities rarely found within a single laboratory.
Biomedical and Behavioural Research Unit
Offering services for pre-clinical studies and physiological measurements in rodents.
Focusing on the application of genomics technologies to better understand human disease.
Human Intervention Studies Unit
Dedicated to carrying out nutritional intervention trials on human volunteers.
Translational Medicine Unit
Working to reduce the time to market and cost of innovative health technologies, medical devices and therapeutics.