Core Facility Units: Biomedical Sciences Research Institute
Learn more about our state-of-the-art equipment, specialist laboratories and infrastructure.
- Advanced bioimaging/microscopy laboratories
- Facilities for use and storage of mammalian cells and tissues
- Genomics research laboratories
- Mass spectrometric analysis
- Facilities for clinical research & human intervention studies/trials
- Facilities for in vivo studies
- Facilities for pharmaceutical research
- Facilities for vision research studies
Our world-class facilties
A unique opportunity for access to imaging modalities rarely found within a single laboratory.
Offering services for pre-clinical studies and physiological measurements in rodents.
Focusing on the application of genomics technologies to better understand human disease.
Dedicated to carrying out nutritional intervention trials on human volunteers.
Working to reduce the time to market and cost of innovative health technologies, medical devices and therapeutics.