The Advisory Board will be composed of invited representatives of a variety of organisations, including law firms, legal professional bodies, individuals involved in the administration of justice, who have an interest in innovation in legal services provision and how this can be achieved by technological means.
The aim of the Advisory Group is to assist in the development of the Centre. More particularly the Group's role is to:
- Advise on the positioning and value of the Centre for the development of the Legal Sector in Northern Ireland;
- To suggest refinement or development of operational protocols, procedures, etc.,
- To aid the Centre in keeping abreast of relevant developments within the sector and knowledge from other sectors;
- To provide high-level policy suggestions;
- To promote as appropriate the work of the Centre;
- To provide a link between the Centre and the organizations and bodies represented in the Group