Dr Elaine Murray Lecturer in Stratified Medicine (Mental Health)
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- Coleraine campus
- +44 (0)28 716 75667
Showing 1 to 5 of 21 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Sexually dimorphic role for vasopressin in the development of social playFrontiers in Behavioural NeuroscienceDate: (2014)Creators: Paul, MJ, Terranova, JI, Prost, CK, Murray, EK, Ismail, N and De Vries, GJ
- Cell death atlas of the postnatal mouse ventral forebrain and hypothalamus: Effects of age and sexJournal of Comparative NeurologyDate: (2013)Creators: Ahern, Todd H., Krug, Stefanie, Carr, Audrey V., Murray, Elaine, Fitzpatrick, Emmett, Bengston, Lynn, McCutcheon, Jill, De Vries, Geert J. and Forger, Nancy G.
- Effects of Neonatal Treatment with Valproic Acid on Vasopressin Immunoreactivity and Olfactory Behaviour in MiceJournal of NeuroendocrinologyDate: (2011)Creators: Murray, Elaine, Varnum, M. M., Fernandez, J. L., de Vries, G. J. and Forger, N. G.
- Cell death atlas of the postnatal mouse brain: Effects of age and sexDate: (2011)Creators: Ahern, TH, Holley, A, Murray, EK, Carr, AV, Krug, S and Forger, NG
- The social environment impacts sex differences in play fightingDate: (2011)Creators: Paul, MJ, Zhu, VZ, Terranova, JI, Murray, Elaine, Ismail, N and De Vries, GJ