Dr Mary McCann Lecturer in Nutrition
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- Coleraine campus
- +44 (0)28 701 23969
Showing 1 to 5 of 18 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Food and the consumer: could labelling be the answer?Proceedings of the Nutrition SocietyDate: (2015)Creators: Kerr, Maeve, McCann, Mary and Livingstone, Barbara
- Influence of nutrition labelling on food portion size consumptionAppetiteDate: (2013)Creators: McCann, Mary T., Wallace, Julie M. W., Robson, Paula J., Rennie, Kirsten L., McCaffrey, Tracy, Welch, RW and Livingstone, M. Barbara E.
- Vitamins and minerals: issues associated with too low and too high population intakesFood and Nutrition ResearchDate: (2012)Creators: Verkaik-Kloosterman, J, McCann, M, Verhagen, H and Hoekstra, J
- Increased portion size leads to a sustained increase in energy intake over 4d in normal-weight and overweight men and womenBRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITIONDate: (2009)Creators: Kelly, Mary, Wallace, JMW, Robson, Paula J., Rennie, Kirsten L., WELCH, RW, Hannon-Fletcher, Mary P.A, Brennan, Sarah, Fletcher, Adrian and Livingstone, Barbara
- Associations between the portion sizes of food groups consumed and measures of adiposity in the British National Diet and Nutrition SurveyBRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITIONDate: (2009)Creators: Kelly, Mary, Rennie, Kirsten L., Wallace, JMW, Robson, Paula J., WELCH, RW, Hannon-Fletcher, Mary P.A and Livingstone, M.B.E.