TMED9 Conference - Innovating to Live Well for Longer
Call for Abstracts Now Open! (deadline: 8th of July)
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentations, the top abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations and a sponsored prize will be awarded to the best early career researcher oral presentation.
A moderated poster session will also take place and a sponsored prize will be awarded to the best poster.
To align with the theme of Innovating to Live Well for Longer, we particularly welcome submissions under the below themes;
- Genomics and ‘omics
- Aging population
- Healthcare innovation
- Health economics
Registration will be free of charge for accepted abstract submissions
The deadline for abstract submission is midnight on Sunday the 8th of July
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Please complete the Online Abstract Submission Form and submit to C-TRIC by midnight on Sunday the 8th of July
- You will be sent an e-mail to confirm the successful receipt of your abstract
Advice for Authors of Abstracts:
- Abstracts must be limited to 300 words (excluding title, author names, and affiliations) and a maximum of 3 references.
- Please use the headings listed in the Abstract Template for your abstracts:
Please write the title in lower case (with an initial capital letter for the first word)
Please list the authors as follows Author, A1., Author, B2., etc and use a numbering system to identify their different affiliations (if appropriate).
Please provide details of Department/School/Institution; address including town/city and postcode for each author together with telephone and email contact details for the presenting author.
Material & Methods:
are not compulsory, but if you are using them, please include a maximum of 3 references listing authors (as above); title (in full); journal name (in full); volume; page numbers; year.
- The name of the proposed presenting author should be underlined.
- Presenting authors will receive an e-mail or letter informing them about abstract acceptance and the final format (oral or poster presentation).
- Applicant’s should indicate which subject area they are presenting their poster to.
- Presentations and Posters must be presented / submitted in English.
Once the abstract is accepted, presenting authors commit themselves to attend the conference. Those submitting abstracts, should register separately for the conference. Presentations where authors have not registered 2 weeks prior to the conference will be removed from the programme.