Information for queries related to the Registry Office.

If we don’t answer your question

If you have a question which is not answered here, please submit a query and a member of staff will be in touch.

Go to enquiry form   Chat with us  

For queries relating to leave of absence and graduation please go to Studies, examinations and assessment.

  • I’ve lost my student card; how can I get a replacement?

    Unfortunately, since all University campuses are now closed due to the Covid 19 pandemic, it is not possible to issue a new student card at this time.

    However, you may request a letter confirming your attendance if you require proof of either attendance or Leave of Absence.

  • How do I obtain a letter to confirm my attendance?

    If you require a letter confirming your status as a registered student of Ulster University, or confirming that you have taken leave of absence or withdrawn from your course, you can print this from the Student Portal; simply select Banner, Student Records, Fees and Financial Aid, Registration, Confirmation of Attendance Letter.

    As this form must be stamped by the relevant campus Registry Office/Student Service Centre, please email the relevant Registry Office and an electronic stamp will be applied to the letter for you.

    Any requests for letters confirming details of awards obtained at the university should be directed to the Examinations Office at the relevant campus.

    Further Registry related information can be found on the Student Administration Website