Catering Services at Ulster University
As we welcome new and returning students and staff back to campus, a wide range of food and refreshments are available.
In line with the measures in place to keep us all safe, eating on campus will be a little different as we re-open some of our catering and retail outlets, so please bear with us as we look to return to full service.
We would be grateful if you follow the guidance below when visiting our catering and retail outlets:
- Please use the hand sanitiser before arriving at the food service point
- If you need to queue, please do so individually and not clustered in groups
- Where there are floor markings to assist queuing, please follow the markings while waiting to be served. If markings are not in place, please respect others by standing a minimum of 1m (3ft) behind the person in front of you
- If you choose to sit in the café to eat, the tables will be positioned at least 1m (3ft) apart. Please respect others and do not encroach on their space by moving furniture
- Staff will regularly sanitise the tables and chairs throughout service
Look out for the promotional offers on campus over the coming months.
Hot and cold drinks and snacks are also available from vending machines located across campuses.