The support provider is responsible for contacting the student to arrange an introductory meeting.
This informal meeting will be the first opportunity to meet with the student and it should be used to discuss their individual support requirements, such as:
- The student’s course
- Coursework, tests and exams
- Timetable of classes
- What type of difficulties the student faces
- Outline what a student can expect from the allocated role, to include any boundaries or limitations of the support role
- The type of assistance the support provider could deliver
- Completing the Statement of Agreement (compulsory) and Learning Plans (if required)
- Arranging when and where to meet for support sessions
- Setting a date and time for the next support session
Find out how to log support sessions for payment.