The matching process
The Register of Support Providers will cross-reference your recommended needs with the skills and experience of the free-lance self-employed support providers on their register.
- The match is based on the type of support role, campus location and the availability of the support provider to suit the student timetable.
- Subject specific support is not provided, so the match cannot be tailored to the subject of academic study.
When a suitable match has been identified, the Register of Support Providers will:
- Contact the support provider to offer your support assignment.
- Email a 'Matching email' to you and your support provider. The 'Matching email' contains contact details, confirmation of the type of support to be provided and the number of hours of support that has been allocated to you for the academic year.
- The support provider matched to you will make contact with you to arrange your introductory meeting.