Authorising payment for support sessions
Your support provider will be responsible for recording the date and times of each support session that they have with you on our online system. This will include all of the sessions that you attended as well as missed sessions. What are missed sessions?
As a student, it is your responsibility to:
- Check the date/time details of each support record entered by the support provider to ensure they actively reflect your support session.
- Approve or dispute each session in a timely manner.
- Use the hours allocated effectively over the academic year.
- Report any concerns about the hours claimed by your support provider to the Register of Support Providers as soon as possible.
- Consult with your accessibility adviser if you have trouble maintaining your hours.
Guidance on how to check and approve your support sessions