- Applications Open: Friday 15 September 2023
- Deadline for applications: Friday 27 October 2023 at 4:00pm
- Value: 50% funding towards the cost of third level fees for a maximum of 3 years.
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Study Mode: Part-time, Full-time
About this opportunity
The SSE Renewables Scholarship Fund offers students living in Co.Derry/Londonderry, Co.Tyrone, Co.Fermanagh and Co.Donegal an opportunity to apply for 50% funding towards the cost of third level fees for a maximum of 3 years.
The Scholarship provides financial support for students on both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Scholarships are available to students commencing first year studies for a range of courses at Ulster University.
How to Apply
Please note: you must use your Ulster University login details and email address to access the application form.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Hold a registered place on the first year of one of the programmes of study, as listed in Appendix A of the application form, for entry into the academic year 2023/24.
- Have a home address in Co.Tyrone, Co. Derry-Londonderry, Co. Fermanagh or Co. Donegal.
- Full Time and Part Time courses are eligible.
When completing the application form, applicants must:
- Demonstrate excellence in their academic career to date.
- Demonstrate the potential impact of obtaining a Scholarship on their academic careers at the University.
- Demonstrate their professional aspirations and how their studies will help them to achieve these.
- Submit a reference in support of your application. Please note original documents cannot be returned, so please save a personal copy.
Students from the following locations are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
Eligible Campus Locations
Students studying at the following campuses are eligible to apply for the scholarship.