As part of the School of Applied Social & Policy Sciences, the Centre for Public Administration is dedicated to research excellence in the areas of public governance, policy and professional practice.
The Centre advances interdisciplinary and applied research, which combines practice with academic research. The work of the Centre aims to support policymakers and the practitioners of public administration.
These aims are driven by our commitment to research excellence and high-quality impact, delivered through strategically oriented research focus.
The focus of our research is defined through the following themes:
- The Administration of Health and Social Care
- Public Administration in Contested Societies
- Public Administration in Multi-Ethnic Regimes
- Policy Evaluation
- NGO – Civil Service Relations
- Education in Contested Societies (in close collaboration with the UNESCO Centre)
- Language Policy
- Comparative language policy studies
If you would like to contact us about any of the above email firstname.lastname@example.org