Our staff, researchers and visiting scholars.
- Maternal and child health
- Personal and Public Involvement [PPI]
- Birth Defect Surveillance in Low and Middle Income Countries
- Medication Safety in Pregnancy
- Use of electronic healthcare data and registries
- Infant and maternal health with a focus on breastfeeding
- Maternal and infant health risk factors in fragile settings
- Public Health in Low Income Settings
- Motivational and contextual education
- Workplace culture including stress, bullying, burnout, professional issues
- Stakeholder engagement and involvement in research, including personal and public involvement and practitioner engagement
- Midwifery- including place of birth, economic implications
- Medication safety in pregnancy
- Congenital anomalies
- Administrative data
- Global health improvement
- Health Technology Assessment
- Palliative Care for All
- Research areas of interest: Women and Child Health, Public Health
- Midwifery and Maternal Health: Breastfeeding research including breastfeeding children with birth anomalies, interventions for breastfeeding trauma, impact of nipple pain, medication and pollutant transfer into breastmilk, applied motivational theory and EMDR for perinatal trauma.
- Perinatal Epidemiology Congenital anomalies and birth defects including the impact on families, education and health, medication safety in pregnancy and risk of congenital anomalies.