Advertise Your Vacancies
Engage with us to target and access talented students and graduates
Benefits of recruiting Ulster talent
- Create a future talent pipeline
- Support corporate social responsibility
- An affordable way to introduce new skills and perspectives
- Develops mutually beneficial links with Ulster University
We can support you with advertising free of charge on our vacancy portal which is accessible to students and graduates.
We understand that your online presence is a very important part of your graduate recruitment strategy and can support online campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
Register to Advertise
- Register with Recruit to advertise your placement opportunities to our students.
- Register with Careers Connect to advertise your opportunities to our graduates.
Once registered you can upload vacancies throughout the year.
For additional support and advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Recruitment Options
We believe work-based learning is essential to creating industry ready graduates and have one of the largest work-based learning programmes in the UK.
Lasting 10-12 months, a placement is a great way for students to work on meaningful projects bringing their fresh insights and new thinking to help you get results.
Need additional resource and skills for a specific job or project? Offering a paid internship for students is an excellent solution. Internships normally last 1-12 weeks.
Santander Internship Programme
Are you a SME? This offers a fantastic initiative for you to work with students and graduates adding new ideas and perspectives to your business. Part funded by Santander, all payments to the intern will be administered through the University.
The following applies:
- All Ulster students and recent graduates are eligible to take part in the programme
- Internships are flexible full or part-time to suit your business needs
- Employers contribute £1,531.30 for a full 10 week internship
- Two week internships are fully funded by Santander
- Interns salary is £306.25 per week
Graduate Recruitment Options
We provide a wide talent bank of highly skilled, sought-after, employable graduates and postgraduates.
Graduate Development Programme
Most large businesses employing graduates have graduate training programmes in place to ease new recruits into the world of work and give them the skills necessary to become part of the larger team. We can work with you to develop and promote a programme that is suited to your business needs.
Internship programmes allow businesses to bring in additional skills to the business and ‘interview’ the graduate over a longer period. We can work with you to develop your internships and target graduates. The Graduate Leadership Programme offers local employers the ideal opportunity to recruit Ulster University 2019 graduates for a six-month internship.
The following applies:
- The Graduate receives a £6,600 bursary and undertakes a fully funded Postgraduate Certificate in Gradate Leadership worth £1,967.
- The Programme equips graduates with the knowledge, skills, qualities and attributes to deliver a strategic quality improvement initiative for your business.
- The six month period will be 16th September 2019 to 14th March 2020
- Total cost to participating employers is £5,500 and the University will administer all payments to the intern.