Teaching Fellow Job Vacancy
The School of Psychology at Ulster has a new vacancy for a Teaching Fellow in Psychology (fixed-term for three years).
The purpose of the post is to contribute to the development and delivery of classroom and practice based teaching and other scholarly activities in psychology at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and contribute to the University’s key goals as outlined in the 5 & 50 Strategic Plan.
Main Duties include:
- Contribute to the design, management, teaching and assessment of modules at undergraduate and postgraduate level and undertake placement visits.
- Provide learning support and studies advice to allocated students;
- Undertake leadership activities within the School;
- Undertake supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate student research projects;
- Undertake administrative duties as specified, and participate in the corporate activities of the School and staff group;
- Contribute to the University’s key goals as outlined in the 5 & 50 Strategic Plan;
- Undertake other such duties as may be required by the Head of School and as appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
Fixed term contract until December 2023. Closing date for applications 15th November 2020.