The purpose of the post is to significantly contribute to a project focusing on early child development in Mexico and Cuba. This exciting project will require the post-holder to collect data with 3-5 year-olds in Northern Ireland and support data collection through partner organisations in Mexico and Cuba. In addition, significant networking opportunities will be available to the post-holder through organisation of global team workshops. The successful candidate will work alongside Dr Victoria Simms.
1. Contribute to the design, management and implementation of a global child development project.
2. Provide project management support to the principal investigator.
3. To undertake data collection and analysis of data.
4. Provide training in data collection and analysis for other research staff involved in the project.
5. Produce written communications that summarise the findings of the project in the form of academic outputs and accessible reports and resources.
6. Present findings at academic conferences.
7. Undertake administrative duties as specified.
Closing date for applications: 15th January 2020
For more information visit the Ulster University vacancy webpage