Page content

Travel insurance can cover many areas including medical expenses, delayed or cancelled fights, lost and damaged luggage, lost or stolen money, and much more.

Travel insurance can be purchased through your travel agent or an insurance company in your home country.

Endsleigh is an insurance company endorsed by UKCISA (the UK Council for International Student Affairs) and the National Union of Students (NUS).

Find out more about Endsleigh insurance cover.