Open to all new international (non-EU) entrants on the first year of a full-time undergraduate course delivered on one of our Northern Ireland campuses, commencing September 2023.
£2,000 scholarship applied as discount to your annual tuition fee.
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Coleraine or Derry~Londonderry), commencing in September 2023 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to our International Foundation Programme, MBBS, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note, this scholarship is not applied on a placement year.
- Please also note, you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
How to Apply
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.