People within CHaRT
Current and visiting staff.
- Functional rehabilitation in clinical populations
- Intervention development to reduce sedentary behaviour and increase physical activity
- Musculoskeletal injury diagnosis and rehabilitation
- Cardiac electrophysiology (science of elucidating, diagnosing and treating the electrical activities of the heart).
- Diagnostic decision support systems (computer assisted differential diagnosis).
- Conducting translational research (promoting entrepreneurship and commercialisation).
- For me the main areas would be 3d Medical Imaging from CT and MR in novel applications.
- Education developments in advanced practice in medical imaging.
- High risk / diabetic foot
- Wound Healing and Tissue repair
- Interventions for pain/fatigue reduction along with associated underpinning biomarkers and cellular changes
- Radiation dose reduction along with the associated underpinning biomarkers and cellular changes
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy and the management of pain
- Digital technologies in healthcare interventions
- Effect of diet on chronic pain conditions
- Low back pain
- Rehabilitation interventions for clinical populations
- Technology to enhance rehabilitation
- Education and training of radiographers across the EU- variation in skills and competencies
- Radiographer trust in AI in radiography, its effect on decision switching
- Person Centred Practice in the Radiology department
- Respiratory physiotherapy - airway clearance and rehabilitation
- Simulated learning to facilitate physiotherapy teaching: acquiring skills and knowledge in a safe learning environment.
Brenda O Neill
- Respiratory health and rehabilitation
- Critical care recovery and rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation / technology for stroke rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- Occupational therapy interventions
- Pressure ulcer prevention
- 24-hour postural management
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Public health and epidemiology
- The impact of physical inactivity and sedentary behaviour on physical and mental health
- Physical activity and sedentary behaviour interventions in older adults