Annual NI Family Business Conference
The NI Family Business Forum Annual Conference returns in 2023 on the eve of National Family Business Day - Wednesday 20th Sept @ W5 Belfast, 9am-5pm
Brought to you by Harbinson Mulholland and Ulster University Business School, this years' event centres around the theme of building a future that is fit for generations - in your business, for your people and for your planet.
Family businesses has always been focused on their benefit to wider society and what their business brings to the world. At this years event we have presenters from some well recognised businesses who will be sharing their stories on stage, with event host Mark SImpson, including Seating Matters, Lynas Food Group, Smiley Monroe and Timpson Group, the UK's leading retail service provider employing over 5000 colleagues with 1934 owned stores and 115 Snappy Snaps throughout the UK and Ireland
Key themes will include philanthropy & leaving a legacy, sustainability, creating a world class culture, next gen leadership transition and adapting a lean manufacturing mindset for continous improvement and growth.
The full programme is coming soon and our earlybird tickets are now on sale.
Places are reserved exclusively for family businesses only.
Please get in touch with Treena Clarke with any queries.
- National Family Business Day
- NI Family Business Forum
- Next Gen Network
- NI Family Business Forum, Malone Lodge
- Origins of the NI Family Business Forum
- Surviving a crisis as a family business: Ensuring commitment to the cause
- Surviving a crisis as a family business – communication is key
- Dr Ian Smyth talks about the partnership with Ulster University and Harbinson Mulholland in creating the Homegrown campaign
- Family Businesses Weather the Pandemic
- SMEs and homegrown business special
- Surviving a crisis as a family business