Ulster CTC Update - 26 January 2021 - Attending the CTC
More information about our measures and guidelines on campus for attending the CTC
Ulster CTC are delighted we have been able to remain open to continue undertaking the Test of Competence (ToC) part 2 (OSCE assessments).
In order to do so, our risk assessments for all campus-based activity, including the operations of the Competency Test Centre (CTC), are robust and designed to ensure that identified risks are thoroughly addressed so as to enable us to deliver a safe and controlled campus environment for essential work, study and assessment.
It is vitally important for your comfort, safety and wellbeing that you read and follow our measures and guidelines on campus, including the following:
Safe Campus environment
- To ensure your personal wellbeing and that of the centre please complete the health declaration prior to attending your OSCE. It is advised to complete this the day before your OSCE.
- If you have cold or flu like symptoms, or develop COVID19 symptoms, become unwell or have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID19 you should not attend the centre and inform the CTC who will arrange an alternative test date.
- Please arrive at the centre at your allocated time and not before.
- Please arrive at the centre dressed in uniform and ready for the test.
- When on campus, you must exercise good hand hygiene, maintain social distancing, and follow the one-way systems which are in operation and marked.
- Face coverings must be worn when on campus, in general circulation spaces, social spaces, enclosed spaces and any other areas in our buildings when maintaining 2m social distancing is difficult or may not be possible.
NI Executive Regulations
For your safety and the safety of those around you, please be sure to familiarise yourself with the regulations and restrictions in place in Northern Ireland and follow these at all times.
- Please ensure you have adhered to current UK quarantine rules before travelling to Ulster CTC
- Stay at Home (for candidates that means remaining in your accommodation except when travelling to/from the university/airport)
- Maintain social distancing by being at least two metres apart (where possible)
- Good hand hygiene
- Wear face masks