The NMC will confirm with us your eligibility to take the OSCE. Further guidance can be found on the NMC Website
Individual Candidate Bookings
Below you will find information on Individual Candidate Bookings.
What happens next?
Once you register and we confirm you are eligible to complete the test:
- we will send you a link to our online booking service and a password for making payment.
- you will be required to make payment by card at the point of booking.
- you will then be prompted to choose a date for the test that is most convenient for you.
- once you have paid you will gain access to all of our online resources.
Choose a suitable date
Dates are available throughout the year and can be booked using our secure examination booking system.
Our system displays test dates as:
- Open – test date is open and has availability to book
- Full – test date is fully booked
- Closed – Date unavailable
Test dates are closed 14 days in advance to allow sufficient time for candidates to prepare.
Full / New OSCE application.
Effective from 1st April 2019, the cost is £794
This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
Reschedule your test date
Candidates wishing to reschedule their test date must contact the Competence Test Centre.
A minimum of three weeks’ notice from the original booked test date is required.
Should the Competence Test Centre be informed after this time, candidates will be required to re-book a new test date with a full payment.
Costs are as 1st Resit.
- Candidates must wait 10 days before sitting the 2nd Resit.
- Should a candidate fail the 2nd resit then a new OSCE application is required.
- Candidates must wait six months before sitting the new OSCE.
- The new application will be charged at full cost.
Should you wish to cancel or reschedule your candidate examination please contact Competence Test Centre by email.