If your problem is with your Faculty PC, you must first contact your faculty technician.

If you're not sure who that is, contact the staff in your School Office or Faculty Office.

If the fault cannot be resolved by your faculty technician, it may then be reported on your behalf to the Digital Services IT Service Desk.