Dr Violetta Naughton Lecturer in Biomedical Sciences
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- Coleraine campus
- +44 (0)28 701 24489
Showing 1 to 5 of 40 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Effects of Salmonella enterica ser. Typhimurium LPS on spontaneous and acetylcholine-stimulated gut contractions ex vivoProceedings of I3S Conference Salmonella and Salmonellosis 2016, Saint Malo FRANCEDate: (2016)Creators: Naughton, Violetta and Naughton, Patrick
- The Effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG on Mechanical Properties of Long Bones and Body Composition in Immunodeficient MiceFood and Nutrition SciencesDate: (2016)Creators: Naughton, Violetta, Dixon, Dorian, Rainey, Lisa, Cormac McGarrigle, Cormac and Naughton, Patrick
- Array based detection of antibiotic resistance genes in Gram negative bacteria isolated from retail poultry in the UK and IrelandInternational Journal of Food MicrobiologyDate: (2014)Creators: McNeece, G, Naughton, Violetta, Woodward, MJ, Dooley, JSG and Naughton, Patrick
- Supplementation with calcium and short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides affects markers of bone turnover but not bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.Journal of NutritionDate: (2014)Creators: Slevin, Mary, Allsopp, Philip, Magee, Pamela, Bonham, Maxine, Naughton, Violetta, Strain, JJ, Duffy, Maresa E, Wallace, Julie and McSorley, E. M.
- Duodenal application of Li+ in sub-maximal therapeutic dose inhibits exocrine pancreatic secretion and modulates gastro-duodenal myoelectrical activity in a conscious pig modelCanadian Journal of Physiology and PharmacologyDate: (2013)Creators: Naughton, Violetta, Naughton, Patrick, Naughton, Patrick, McSorley, Emeir and Laerke, Helle N.