Dr Julie Sittlington Scientific Assistant - HISU
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 24101
Showing 1 to 5 of 11 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Infant-feeding attitudes of expectant mothers in Northern IrelandHealth Education ResearchDate: (2007)Creators: Sittlington, Julie, Stewart-Knox, Barbara J., Wright, Marion, Bradbury, Ian and Scot, Jane A.
- Smoking and peer groups: Results from a longitudinal qualitative study of young people in Northern IrelandBRITISH JOURNAL OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGYDate: (2005)Creators: Stewart-Knox, Barbara J., Sittlington, J, Rugkasa, J, Harrisson, S, Treacy, M and Abaunza, PS
- Lowest global breastfeeding rates in Northern Ireland: exploring misconceptionsJournal of Human LactationDate: (2004)Creators: Sittlington, Julie, Stewart-Knox, Barbara J. and Wright, Marion
- Hard boys, attractive girls: expressions of gender in young people's conversations on smoking in Northern IrelandHEALTH PROMOTION INTERNATIONALDate: (2003)Creators: Rugkasa, J, Stewart-Knox, Barbara J., Sittlington, J, Abaunza, PS and Treacy, MP
- Breast and bottle feeding in Northern Ireland:what are the influencing factors in the uptake and duration of breast-feedingAnnals of Nutrition and MetabolismDate: (2003)Creators: Sittlington, Julie and Stewart-Knox, Barbara J.