Dr Catrin Rhys Senior Lecturer
- School of Communication
- Research Institute
- Institute for Research in Social Sciences
- Jordanstown campus
- +44 (0)28 903 66463
Showing 1 to 5 of 22 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Grammar and Epistemic Positioning in Interviews: when assessment rulesResearch on Language and Social InteractionDate: (2016)Creators: Rhys, Catrin S.
- "you really were taking the game to Arsenal". Mobilising response through epistemic status and epistemic stance in televised post-match interviews in premier league football.Date: (2013)Creators: Rhys, Catrin S.
- What went wrong in "Parky" vs. Ryan? Contested roles in the emergence of disaffiliation.Minority Languages, Microvariation, Minimalism and MeaningDate: (2013)Creators: Rhys, Catrin S.
- “Is that the way I look like”: Hegemonic femininity as an interactional accomplishment.Minority Languages, Microvariation, Minimalism and MeaningDate: (2013)Creators: Rhys, Catrin S. and Burke, Grace
- Minority Languages, Microvariation, Minimalism and Meaning: Proceedings of the Irish Network in Formal LinguisticsDate: (2013)Creators: