Recruitment and Selection
These policies adopt a broad ‘principle-based’ approach rather than detailing procedural issues in a prescriptive manner.
It is intended to set standards to help promote best practice and compliance with relevant legislation.
Procedural guidance will be provided in a procedure manual, which will be regularly reviewed and updated to reflect the dynamic environment in which the University operates.
- Policy on Recruiting and Selecting Employees
- The Vice Chancellor's Exceptional Talent Pool Procedural Guidance Document
- Guidance Notes for Principal Investigators
- Job Advertising Guidelines
- Recruitment and Selection Complaints Procedure