Page content

If you hold a certificate of sponsorship there are strict regulations related to that certificate.

In particular the University must notify the UK Borders Agency if you are absent without approved leave or if your contact details change.

The attached document includes details on how you should request leave, report sick leave and notify the University of changes to your personal circumstances. Failure to comply may jeopardise your entitlement to hold a certificate of sponsorship.

Guidelines for Sponsored Appointees