- Requests for examination PC support must be logged via the Digital Services IT Service Desk (see below) at least 10 working days prior to the first examination. One call per campus is required.
- "Non-Standard" configuration requirements (e.g. assistive software) must be clearly stated well in advance to Digital Services so that appropriate installation and configuration arrangements can be made.
- The Disability Advisor must liaise with the associated Course Director and the local Student Administration Examinations Office.
- Student Administration are responsible for initiating the associated support call with the Digital Services IT Service Desk.
- ICT Customer Services campus teams will act upon the Service Desk call, referring to the associated ICTCS business process support document and manage the activity elements via the Digital Services IT Service Desk.
- An internal business process is available to staff in the Student Administration and other University departments. This can be obtained via the Service Desk (see below)
How to obtain help
How to contact the Service Desk
Service Desk Hours
Semester 1 and 2
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday – Sunday 1pm – 5pm
All other times except extended closure
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 4pm
Extended Closure - Easter and Christmas Holidays
Service Metrics (KPI/SLA statement)
- ICT Customer Services follow a counterpart internal business process relating to examinations PC support covering the configuration, deployment, support and checking of the computer systems as well as management of the activity elements via the Digital Services IT Service Desk.
- Academic Registry /Examinations Office personnel must notify the Digital Services IT Service Desk of issues encountered.
- ICT Customer Services
- The Director of Student Administration - Academic Registry /Examinations Office
- Student Support (Disability Services) department