Skip to navigation Skip to content

Visa & immigration

If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national you do not need permission to enter the UK or to study at Ulster. 

If you are from a country that is not in the EEA or Switzerland then you will need permission to enter the UK and study.

Student Visitor visa

A Student Visitor visa will enable you to come to the UK if you are 18 years or older.

Tier 4 Visa

More details about the Tier 4 visa.

Visa responsibilities

How to keep up-to-date with immigration rules and regulations.

About CAS

Find out more about Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).