Vevox enhances virtual meetings and online classes with live polling, surveys and a Q&A app. Participants can partake with their own mobile devices in honest uninhibited feedback, making your remote or hybrid meetings and classes unmissable. It is easy to use and requires no downloads. There is a PowerPoint Add-In available to staff to use Vevox directly within their presentation.
With Vevox you can:
- Engage your participants with live polling for face to face or virtual meetings.
- Everyone can share ideas and questions whether remote or in person.
- Make everyone feel connected, valued & heard.
- Turns PowerPoint presentations into two-way conversations.
- Brainstorm & collect ideas, create impactful experiences and gather insights & trends.
All staff can access Vevox online at ulsteruniversity.vevox.com and log in using your Ulster credentials via Singe Sign On. Students and audience participants can download the app from the Apple App Store Google Play store. The PowerPoint Add in is available on all Teaching Room PCs and can be downloaded from the Company Portal on your laptop.
How to obtain help
How to contact the Service Desk
You can also Live Chat with a Service Desk team member. When a team member is available you will see a button on the bottom right of this screen. If the button is not visible, you can still contact us via the methods above.
Service Desk Hours
Semester 1 and 2
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday – Sunday 1pm – 5pm
All other times except extended closure
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 4pm
Extended Closure - Easter and Christmas Holidays
ICT Customer Services