Annual PhD Studentship Competition
The timetable for the annual studentship competition
- Competition opens: 18 December 2017
- Closing date for online applications: 19 February 2018
- Interviews by Faculties: March 2018
- Letters sent to applicants: From April 2018
- Studentships commence: September 2018
Browse Funded PhDs by subject or use the PhD Finder
- PhD in Architecture, Built Environment and Planning
- PhD in Art and Design: History, Practice and Theory
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- PhD in Business and Management Studies
- PhD in Communication, Cultural and Media Studies, Library and Information Management
- PhD in Computer Science and Informatics
- PhD in Education
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials
- PhD in English Language and Literature
- PhD in Geography and Environmental Studies
- PhD in History
- PhD in Law
- PhD in Modern Languages and Linguistics
- PhD in Music, Drama, Dance and Performing Arts
- PhD in Nursing and Health
- PhD in Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience
- PhD in Social Work and Social Policy
- PhD in Sport and Exercise Sciences, Leisure and Tourism
- Applicants should hold, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second class honours degree in a subject relevant to the proposed area of study; applicants deemed by Senate to hold an equivalent qualification will also be considered.
- All applicants should also hold a relevant English language qualification. All applications for studentships will be considered on a competitive basis and with regard to the applicant’s qualifications, skills, experience and interests.
- Applicants should be aware that the competition for funded entry is very high. It is important that all parts of the application process are completed in accordance with instructions. All applicants are advised to discuss their application with the staff noted within the project description
prior to submission.
- Applicants should note that disclosure of disability or personal circumstances should be made as part of the application process or as soon as possible thereafter in order to facilitate any necessary accommodation.
Ulster University Doctoral College - Social
On TwitterThe PRES Survey has launched! @UlsterUniPhD Researchers can will win a £100 All4One Voucher for taking part. Check… https://t.co/Cej3uf8X6W