We aim to
Attract the highest calibre PhD researchers, ensure that you receive consistently excellent research training, disseminate your research findings in appropriate outlets, graduate within appropriate timescales and gain postgraduate level employment which utilises your research skills, subject expertise or both.
The Doc @ Ulster University
To facilitate interdisciplinary interactions and to help you engage with other researchers, the Doctoral College has established dedicated social spaces for your use on each campus:
Rich and vibrant research environment
- Consistently excellent support from supervisors with relevant expertise
- Provision of a comprehensive Researcher Development Programme, consisting of workshops, online training and other development opportunities.
- Bespoke PhD researcher hubs providing social and meeting space on each campus
- The establishment of the PhD Annual Conference, Doctoral Forum and other initiatives designed to encourage an interdisciplinary approach
- Rich and inclusive research culture and environment