Submission and Examination
This section relates to the submission of your thesis to the Doctoral College and the arrangement and conduct of your examination.
You can expect the University:
- To keep you informed of the submission deadline for your thesis
- To provide you with guidelines relating to the presentation of your work
- To appoint appropriate examiners for your thesis
- To set a date, time and venue for the examination, usually within three months of submission, and to ensure that it is conducted appropriately and in accordance with the regulations
- To provide you with a formal statement of the outcome of your examination, normally within seven days of your oral examination.
The University expects:
- That you will submit your thesis, following consultation with your supervisors, in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines for submission
- That you will make yourself available for examination and attend on the agreed date
- That you will make any amendments to your thesis as required by the examiners and submit them for approval or re-examination in a timely manner
- That you will submit the final copies of your thesis and associated documentation to the Doctoral College in accordance with the guidance provided.
Ulster University Doctoral College - Social
On TwitterSAVE THE DATES: ‘Managing Stress’ workshops for PhD Researchers - 6 Nov (Magee), 13 Nov (Jordanstown) & 20 Nov (Col… https://t.co/OWVxy8zLPu
On TwitterTomorrow - Shut Up and Write for PhD Researchers in the Doc's from 10am-12pm. #suaw #PhDlife https://t.co/i8h0eHk33w
On TwitterRT @UlsterUniBiomed: Congrats Catherine on successful PhD thesis defence! Best wishes for your postdoctoral work at the prestigious Van Ar…