Cookies & Privacy
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you've seen so that we don't show them to you again
- remember your course compare selections
ulster.ac.uk cookies aren't used to identify you personally
You'll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on ulster.ac.uk
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use ulster.ac.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on ulster.ac.uk - how long you spend on each ulster.ac.uk page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you're visiting the site
We don't collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can't be used to identify who you are.
Use of cookie's message
You may see a cookie message when you first visit ulster.ac.uk. We'll store a cookie so that your computer knows you've seen it and knows not to show it again.
We use live chat software on our website, this is provided by Click4Assistance, a 3rd party UK based Software Company.
Information regarding how the data is processed and stored can be viewed here.