Dr Colm Lowery Lecturer in Medical Microbiology
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- Coleraine campus
- +44 (0)28 701 23528
Showing 1 to 5 of 42 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Comparison of minimum inhibitory concentration by broth microdilution testing versus standard disc diffusion testing in the detection of penicillin, erythromycin and ciprofloxacin resistance in viridans group streptococciJOURNAL OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGYDate: (2011)Creators: Maeda, Yasunori, Goldsmith, Colin E., Coulter, Wilson A., Mason, Charlene, Dooley, James, Lowery, Colm, Millar, B. Cherie and Moore, John E.
- Population structure and characterization of viridans group streptococci (VGS) including Streptococcus pneumoniae isolated from adult patients with cystic fibrosis (CF)JOURNAL OF CYSTIC FIBROSISDate: (2011)Creators: Maeda, Yasunori, Elborn, J. Stuart, Parkins, Michael D., Reihill, James, Goldsmith, Colin E., Coulter, Wilson A., Mason, Charlene, Millar, B. Cherie, Dooley, James, Lowery, Colm, Ennis, Madeleine, Rendall, Jacqueline C. and Moore, John E.
- Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of quinolone resistance-determining regions (QRDRs) of gyrA, gyrB, parC and parE gene loci in viridans group streptococci isolated from adult patients with cystic fibrosisJOURNAL OF ANTIMICROBIAL CHEMOTHERAPYDate: (2011)Creators: Maeda, Yasunori, Murayama, Mayumi, Goldsmith, Colin E., Coulter, Wilson A., Mason, Charlene, Millar, B. Cherie, Dooley, James, Lowery, Colm, Matsuda, Motoo, Rendall, Jacqueline C., Elborn, J. Stuart and Moore, John E.
- Age-Stratified Bayesian Analysis To Estimate Sensitivity and Specificity of Four Diagnostic Tests for Detection of Cryptosporidium Oocysts in Neonatal CalvesJOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGYDate: (2011)Creators: De Waele, Valerie, Berzano, Marco, Berkvens, Dirk, Speybroeck, Niko, Lowery, Colm, Mulcahy, Grace M. and Murphy, Thomas M.
- Prevalence of clustered regulatory interspaced short palindromic repeat (CRISPR)-like sequences in mitis-group streptococciBRITISH JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCEDate: (2011)Creators: Maeda, Y., Goldsmith, C. E., Coulter, W. A., Mason, C., Dooley, James, Lowery, Colm, Snelling, W. J. and Moore, J. E.